Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Back in business!

Hi everyone!
Sorry it's been so long since I've written a blog. My dad wouldn't tell me how to make a new blog. . . or he didn't know. Either way, sorry. Now for the real business.
I think you all have heard that my dad had ACL surgery a few weeks ago. He's on crutches for about another week. But he sometimes acts as if he never had surgery. But then on the other hand he got frost bite. But the good thing is that now it's just a big scab.
To change the subject
Just a few weeks ago I got accepted into accelerated math. It's been quite good in accelerated math. By the way, my teacher's name is Mrs. Haynes. She is very kind.
To close it off', it's great to be a third grader.
See you later!

4 Comments:

At February 29, 2008 at 11:33 AM , Blogger Aunt Kath said...

Hey Thomas,

Glad your back in business, I was looking forward to hearing all that goes on in the life of my favorite third grader. Accelerated math...what a terrific accomplishment. You must be very proud of yourself I know I am so proud of you. Glad to hear Mrs. Haynes is kind, that always makes for a better day at school.

Thank you also for the update on your Dad. When I speak with him he seems OK but I feel better now that you have confirmed it.

Please say hi to Ryan for me and as always, I'm sending Tons of Love to you both. Hugs, Aunt Kath

 
At March 9, 2008 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Aunt Mo said...

Hey there Thomas,
I am glad your blog is back in business.Congratulations on your accelerated math class!!! I am glad you are having such a great time in third grade.I look forward to your next entry!!!
Love,Aunt Mo

 
At March 10, 2008 at 12:45 AM , Blogger Ramona Wicht said...

Hey, our favorite third grader is back! We've missed you in blog-land. Glad to hear you like your teachers and have moved into accelerated math. That's quite an achievement!

Liliana misses you a lot, and we can't wait to see you & Ryan again. We're so excited about a week at the beach with you this summer!

Have a great week!

Love,
Aunt Ramona (for the whole family)

 
At March 13, 2008 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Thomas,

We are glad to hear from you again. We're happy to hear your dad is getting better! Accelerated math....that is wonderful, quite an accomplishement! Matt & Kelsie were so excited to hear that, they too, are in accelerated math! They like it a lot!! Keep up the good work. Say hi to everyone for us. We love you...

Aunt Kerry, Uncle John, Kelsie & Matt

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home