Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back again!

Hey, everyone!
Sorry its been so long. I kinda' forgot about my blog. But now Tommy Boy is back!

I had a GREAT Thanksgiving Break! My favorite time was when all the boys ( except my Grandfather), had a football game it was a match up between the Tim Winners and the Ward Losers. I was on the winners. But we never kept score. On defence, I was on the front line, or in football terms, I was a Middle Line Backer (MLB). On offense, I was a wide receiver. It was a long game. Plus, right in the middle of it it started to rain. I had 5.5 sacks.

Games to try

If you like poker, go to
www.miniclip.com/games/govener-of-poker/en

If you like golf, go to
www.miniclip.com/games/tiger-golf/en

If you like throwing pepples,go to
www.miniclip.com/games/pebble-dash/en

If you like shooting and weapons, go to
www.miniclip.com/games/commando/en,
www.miniclip.com/games/commando-2/en, or
www.miniclip.com/games/rifleman/en

If you like gold mining, go to
www.miniclip.com/games/reel-gold/en

If you want to see all the games from this website, go to
www.miniclip.com/games/en

Hope ypu like these games! ( If you try any of them.)

1 Comments:

At June 12, 2009 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Aunt Kath said...

Hey Thomas, Anything to blog about since your Thanksgiving break? I check a lot but nothing. Love & Hugs to you and Ryan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home